Event TV meets Live Conference
As webinar fatigue hits us all, we're often asked: "What is etm’s approach to virtual events?"
Our style would be best described as Event TV meets Live Conference. We have redefined the events we are producing, for a new world and a new media.
Sure, there are similarities with Live events, but the bottom line is that we’ve had to adapt our productions to suit audiences who are interacting with us on the small screen. And that’s significantly different!!
So, what has this meant? A recognition that if we want to keep viewer attention we need to:
- Educate and entertain, a blending of business and social activities
- Write scripts with shorter, punchier scenes and content that’s continually moving
- Coach speakers to perform effectively
- Use a variety of show formats and styles to tell a story
- Combine a TV studio show with on-site filming, pre-recorded and live presentations
- Include interactive and engaging elements throughout the event
- Create quality productions
- Dial down boring webcasts
If you are looking for a more engaging virtual event, we’d be delighted to chat with you and share our experience.
etm’s birth to broadcast services include:
- Planning & Project Management
- Directing and Producing
- Content Creation
- Creative and Experience Design
- Technical Production (Film & Video)
- Virtual Event Platform
- Registration, Invitations & Comms
- Event Analytics