If you are planning to exhibit at an event this year, you’ll want it to be successful. Too often we see organisations failing to achieve the results they want from their exhibition activity. So here’s the approach that etm take:
- Strategy first. We tease out your goals/KPI’s/objectives via our workshop process, and agree a measurement plan to report on.
- We help you tell your story and create a hierarchy of message that considers every communication touchpoint and consistently reinforces it.
- We design and build your exhibition booth, ensuring it is relevant to your engagement objectives.
- Standout moments. Plan “wow” moments relevant to your brand, throughout the customer journey.
- We plan the milestones & deadlines and keep a watching brief on pulling all parts together, mixed with the tenacity to chase things as required.
- Drive traffic to your booth – don’t just rely on passing traffic. Experience tells us that if we have a laser-like focus on your top targets, you’ll achieve most of your objectives.
- There are a huge number of logistical considerations attached to any exhibition. Schedules, accommodation, booth staff, transport, uniforms, equipment, F&B and shipping. Not to mention the organisers ERC tasks. We deal with them all!
- We agree a process for managing leads and start planning well in advance. It’s astonishing how often this point is under-estimated and either missed, or left until the last minute!
- The more participative and interactive we can make your experience, the more your attendees will learn. Technology can be a great solution to achieve this goal.
- Most importantly, a gin and tonic on a Friday afternoon during the busy planning weeks, works wonders!
All of these points form part of ETM’s approach for supporting exhibition activity. It’s quite a unique service. Want to discuss an upcoming project? Contact us now.