The change is exciting, and we are definitely up for the challenge of making your event a great success.
Here at etm we are excited about the launch of the new tv mini series starring one of our favourite actresses Olivia Colman as Miss Havisham. From viewing the trailers there is no doubt this production has evolved considerably from previous adaptions, and we look forward to the first episode airing March 26th.
In a similar way, live events have evolved and are enjoying a surge in popularity in this post pandemic period. Recent events have shown attendance levels are way up as organisations see the renewed benefit of getting together in person, and the number of events planned has increased significantly.
Alongside this we’re seeing that expectations are greater in this evolved event world.
Audiences are expecting events to be much more relevant. They expect a higher standard of improved production that is both educational and entertaining with shorter, snappier content. Smooth-running logistics and dedicated quality time for learning and networking.
But stakeholders expectations have also intensified. Shorter deadlines mean less time to plan. Budgets must work harder. Results need to be evident. All this must be achieved with a streamlined team.
What a challenge!
- Expectations must be met by the ambition of the event
- Get the strategy right first time to avoid time consuming and costly changes
- Create fresh story-telling productions
- Design agendas that work for the audience
- Challenge speakers to reduce the length of their presentations and embrace other technologies
- Unequivocal attention to detail on all logistics
- Stretch budgets to achieve more for less
Expectations are high. The change is exciting, and we are definitely up for the challenge of making your event a great success.